If you help influence a new family to register a student (or students) at Regis Catholic Schools, you will earn a tuition credit.
IMPORTANT: The family new to Regis Catholic Schools must complete and submit our Referral Form to allow us to properly credit the Tuition Referral Bonus.
- Current families referring new families to RCS are eligible for a one-time tuition credit of $500 per referred family, plus an additional $250 for every additional student the new family enrolls for the same school year. For example, if the new family you refer to enroll at Regis Catholic Schools enrolls three (3) new students, the current (referring) family would receive the following tuition credit: $500 (First New Student) + $250 (Second New Student) + 250 (Third New Student) ($1,000 TOTAL)
- The new family referred to enroll at RCS will also receive a one-time tuition credit of $500.
** If the referring family or the new family participates in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP), they are ineligible for the one-time tuition credit. In that instance, a one-time $100 credit towards Ramblers merchandise sold at the Regis Catholic Schools Central Office will be issued.
- These incentives will be awarded as tuition (or merchandise) credits. There is no cash value and no carryover of any credit that exceeds your family’s annual tuition bill.
- Preschool is not eligible to receive the tuition credit. The current RCS family must have at least one (1) child enrolled in K-12 for the upcoming school year to be eligible for any credits.
- This program is for referral of new families who have students eligible for K-12 that have not been enrolled with RCS for at least one year.
If you have any questions, please contact our Enrollment & Tuition Coordinator at (715) 830-2273, ext. 1404.