Children need healthy meals to learn. As in the past, our school meals will continue to offer students milk, fruits, vegetables, proteins, and grains and must meet strict limits on saturated fat, sodium, and portion size. Regis Catholic Schools participates in the National School Meal Program. Meals are designed to provide 1/3 of the recommended dietary allowances for protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, calcium and calories. In addition, no more than 30% of the calories come from fat and no more than 10% of calories come from saturated fat. Our Food Service staff work hard each day, providing nutritious meals in safe settings for all of our students.
Food Service Prices
Elementary School Grab n' Go Breakfast | $1.50
Reduced Elementary School Grab n' Go Breakfast | $.30
Elementary School Lunch | $2.75
Reduced Middle School/High School Grab n' Go Breakfast | $.30
Middle School/High School Lunch | $3.00
Reduced Middle School/High School Lunch | $.40
Adult/Guest Lunch | $4.65 (No Child Guest Acct.)
Milk | $.50
Thanksgiving/Christmas Meals | $4.65
Applying for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
To apply for free or reduced price meal benefits you can fill out an online application in your Skyward Family Access account.1) Navigate to our website at www.RegisCatholicSchools.com.
2) Under the Quick Links menu, click the Skyward link.
3) Log in using your Skyward Login ID and password.
4) From the menu on the left, click the Food Service link.
5) If you have more than one student, click the All Students drop-down and select one student. You only need to complete the application once for your family.
6) Click the Applications link from the upper-right corner of the window.
7) Click the Start Application link to get started.
Follow the instructions on the screen and submit the final online application. You will be notified of the status of your application after it is reviewed.
You can apply at any time during the school year. Only one application should be completed per family. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so please make sure to fill out all of the required information. If you are unable to print these forms, you can pick them up at your school's office.
Negative BalancesRegis Catholic Schools makes a concentrated effort to work with all families who have a negative meal account balance.
- Sending an e-mail to families with a negative account balance of $9.99 through the Skyward program.
- Mailing letters to families with a negative account balance on a weekly basis.
- Contacting families with larger negative account balances through personal e-mail or phone calls.
Please note, families with a negative account balance of $25 or more will NOT be able to participate in the school meal program. These students will not be served a hot meal or be allowed to purchase items off the ala carte menu until the account is brought back to a zero balance. Students who are refused a hot meal will be provided a sack meal. Sack meals will be charged at $1.75 per day.