How can I make Tuition more affordable for my family?
If it is your desire to send your child to Regis Catholic Schools, we are willing to work with you to help you make it possible for your child(ren) to attend. We are committed to helping all families send their children to Regis Catholic Schools, regardless of financial ability.
Please consider the following options:
FACTS Payment Plans
Regis Catholic Schools partners with FACTS Tuition Management Company to manage our annual tuition payment process. You can access FACTS at online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FDS3.
FACTS allows for annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly payment plans via automatic withdrawal from your checking, savings or credit card. Many families find it much easier to manage a twelve-month payment plan, versus the whole tuition payment before the school year begins.
1. Do I pay my tuition before school starts?
No. RCS has partnered with FACTS Tuition Management Company who handles all of our tuition payment processing. FACTS offers flexible payment plans including annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly payment plans. Most all payment plans are automatic withdrawal through your checking or savings. All families must have their payment plan established before the start of school. You can access FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FDS3.
2. Is there a fee to use FACTS?
Annual plan fees range from $0-$38 depending on the plan you choose.
3. How do I sign up for a payment plan?
In June, you will be sent an email and letter from FACTS that will include your unique information to access your tuition billing account online. You will be able to create your own user name and password and have 24/7 access to your account.
4. Can I pay by credit card?
Yes. FACTS accepts MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. They will charge a fee of 2.75% on the amount charged. FACTS does NOT accept Visa.
5. Can I pay by check?
Yes. If you pay your tuition in full before school starts, you can select the option to pay FACTS by check. This choice is available as the One Payment Plan on the July or August Invoice plan. You will be invoiced by FACTS and mail your check to FACTS.
St. Benedict Tuition Scholarship
The St. Benedict Scholarship is a scholarship based on financial need. We invite you to apply for the St. Benedict Scholarship if you have financial need.
To apply for the St. Benedict Tuition Scholarship, a family must complete and submit the FACTS Grant & Aid Application by May 29, 2020. (This is an extension of our original deadline due to COVID-19.) This application is kept confidential by FACTS.
Once the application process has been completed, Regis Catholic Schools will follow-up with all applicants. This two-month time span gives Regis Catholic Schools time to review results from the automated FACTS program and respond to all families that applied.
Families we partner with by awarding them tuition scholarships are asked in return to do their best by supporting Regis Catholic Schools and Our Core Values. These families also have several opportunities to help Regis Catholic Schools in other ways by volunteering in our Scrip program, schools, fundraising events or event concessions.
1. How do I apply?
Apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FDS3. Paper applications are also available at the Central Office and schools and include a return envelope to mail to FACTS Grant & Aid. Do not return applications to the schools or Central Office.
2. Is there an income limit or guideline to receive tuition assistance?
No. FACTS Grant & Aid will use the information you provide to them to determine how much your family may need depending on your family situation. There is no income limit to apply. FACTS Grant & Aid will generate a need based report for RCS. All information is kept confidential.
3. Is there a fee to apply?
Yes. There is a $30 non-refundable fee due to FACTS Grant & Aid when you submit your application.
4. Is there a deadline to apply? Please apply by May 29, 2020. If you can’t meet this deadline, please contact the Enrollment & Tuition Coordinator at (715) 830-2273 ext. 1400.
5. What kind of financial information do I need to submit to FACTS Grant & Aid?
You will need to upload, mail or fax to FACTS Grant & Aid copies of your W-2s and 1040 Federal Tax return. These documents need to be submitted to FACTS Grant & Aid (not RCS).
6. When will I be notified of the amount of the St. Benedict Tuition Assistance Scholarship?
Regis Catholic Schools will notify families by June 30.
Regis Catholic Schools Academic and Service Scholarship Booklet
The Regis Catholic Schools Scholarship booklet is published in March and applications to the listed scholarships are due to the Regis High School office in April. There are PreK-12 grade scholarship opportunities in this booklet.
Priority Enrollment Tuition Vouchers
Two (2) $1,000 (grades 1-12) tuition vouchers will be randomly awarded for families that enroll for the 2020-21 school year by the March 6, 2020 deadline. Enrolling early helps Regis Catholic Schools plan for the following school year.
Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (Tuition Vouchers)
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program will allow parents to receive a voucher to enroll their children in approved private and religious schools. Regis Catholic Schools has been a school of choice in the program since the 2013-14 school year.
The program is limited to those families with incomes below 220% of the federal poverty level.
Student applications for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program can be submitted online from February 3 - May 14, 2020.
1. What is a Tuition Voucher?
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (School Voucher Program) allows families within the income requirements to apply for a tuition voucher. If your child is selected by the state, your student would receive free tuition to attend Regis Catholic Schools.
2. What are the income limits to participate in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program?
CLICK HERE to see the 2020-21 Adjusted Gross Income limits. Income is determined by your Federal Tax Return Adjusted Gross Income - line 37 form 1040 or line 21 form 1040A.
The application period for the 2020-21 school year is from February 3 - May 14, 2020. The document submission period closes at 4:00 p.m. on May 14, 2020 – no exceptions. Late applications and late required documents will NOT be accepted for any reason. Apply online at https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/. If you do not have access to a computer, the RCS Central Office will have a computer available, by appointment only. Please contact us to set up a time to apply online if you do not have access to a computer. Call (715) 830-2273, ext. 1400 to make an appointment.
4. Is there a fee to apply?
No. There is no fee to apply.
5. Is there a deadline to apply?
The document submission period closes at 4:00 p.m. on May 14, 2020 – no exceptions. Late applications and late required documents will NOT be accepted for any reason.
6. What kind of financial information do I need to submit?
You will need to provide proof the family is at or below the Adjusted Gross Income limits and proof of residency. Either parent Social Security # or copies of your federal tax return will be required for income proof (see documentation guide for more details). All information is kept confidential.
Wisconsin Tax Deductions
Beginning on January 1, 2014, the State of Wisconsin created an income tax deduction for elementary and secondary school tuition expenses. Taxpayers are able to claim their paid private and religious school tuition expenses of up to $4,000 for each dependent child in K-8 grade and up to $10,000 for each dependent child in grades 9-12.
Scrip is a gift card fundraising program. Regis Catholic Schools buys gift certificates from local and national retailers at a discount and then sells them to you at face value. The profits are split 50-50 between you and Regis Catholic Schools. Many families budget their groceries, gas, clothing, dining, gifts and travel with Scrip cards.
- For Example: Regis Catholic Schools buys $100 Kwik Trip gas cards for $90. RCS sells you that $100 Kwik Trip gas card for $100. $5 will be credited to your Regis Catholic Schools family fee and $5 will go to Regis Catholic Schools. You can also reduce your tuition with this program.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Regis Catholic Schools Scrip program!
Tuition Referral Bonus
Referrals are very important to our schools and we thank you for sharing your experience here at Regis Catholic Schools with others.
We ask new families to complete our Referral Form to allow us to credit the Tuition Referral Bonus.
- The family new to Regis Catholic Schools must complete the form. (Only one referral discount will be applied for each family per school year.)
- Both the new family and the referring family will receive a $500 referral discount off of tuition for the corresponding school year if the new family has a student entering grades 1-12.
- If the new family has only one student and that student is entering kindergarten, the referring family will receive the $500 referral discount. The new family will not receive a referral discount as kindergarten is already discounted 50%. No further discounts for the new family will be applied in this case.
- The $500 tuition bonuses will be given as a tuition credit. There is no cash value.
- Preschool is not eligible.
- The current family definition is a family that has a child or children attending Regis Catholic Schools in grades K-11 during the 2019-20 school year.