The 2019-20 application period for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program is now closed.
- CLICK HERE to complete an application for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
- Those chosen for a voucher do not have to pay any tuition, books, enrollment fees or family fees.
- Privately funded tuition assistance is available to families that want to send their children to Regis Catholic Schools, but are not eligible for the voucher program. All families that are not currently accepted into the voucher program, but in need of tuition assistance, are HIGHLY encouraged to apply for the St. Benedict Tuition Assistance program by April 18, 2019.
- The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program application period for the 2019-20 school year is February 1 - April 18, 2019. The application and document submission period for Regis Catholic Schools closes at 4:00 p.m. on April 18, 2019. Late applications and late required documents will NOT be accepted for any reason.
Q: Who is eligible for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program?
A: Students who are residents of Wisconsin, outside of the Milwaukee Public School and Racine Unified School Districts, with an Adjusted Gross Income at or below 220% of the federal poverty level are eligible to receive a voucher to attend a private or religious school through the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
Q: Who may apply?
A: Any public school student in grades K4-12 who meets the income requirements; Any student who in the previous school year was not enrolled in school; Any non-voucher student currently attending a private or religious school may apply to the program only when entering K4, K5, first and ninth grade; Any student who participated in the MPCP OR RPCP the previous school year.
Q: What if my income increases in subsequent years?
A: The “once in, always in” provision means your child keeps his or her voucher even if family income rises. Family income is determined for each student in the year they enter the program. Families could have some children qualify and others that do not qualify depending on family income in the year each child seeks entry into the program. The “once in, always in” provision applies only if a student continues to attend a school in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and does not voluntarily leave the program.
CLICK HERE for more FAQs about the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
The 2019-20 Adjusted Gross Income limits are shown below.
Maximum Year Income*
Married Income (+$7,000)
* For each additional family member, add $9,504.