Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Central Office: 2728 Mall Drive, Ste 200 Eau Claire, WI 54701 (715) 830-2273
Purchase Scrip Tour Today Enroll Now
The 2019-20 application period for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program will open on February 1, 2019.
- CLICK HERE to complete an application for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. (The website will begin accepting applications for the 2019-20 school year when the application period opens on February 1, 2019.)
- Those chosen for a voucher do not have to pay any tuition, books, enrollment fees or family fees.
- Privately funded tuition assistance is available to families that want to send their children to Regis Catholic Schools, but are not eligible for the voucher program. All families that are not currently accepted into the voucher program, but in need of tuition assistance, are HIGHLY encouraged to apply for the St. Benedict Tuition Assistance program by April 18, 2019.
- The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program application period for the 2019-20 school year is February 1 - April 18, 2019. The application and document submission period for Regis Catholic Schools closes at 4:00 p.m. on April 18, 2019. Late applications and late required documents will NOT be accepted for any reason.
- Families with incomes below 220% of the federal poverty level are eligible to apply for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
The 2019-20 Adjusted Gross Income limits are shown below.
Maximum Year Income*
Married Income (+$7,000)
* For each additional family member, add $9,504.