Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Central Office: 2728 Mall Drive, Ste 200 Eau Claire, WI 54701 (715) 830-2273
Purchase Scrip Tour Today Enroll Now
Regis Middle School believes in the importance of service and helping others. We require at least 10 hours of service to be completed by May 31st of each school year. We encourage our service hours to be done in the company of an adult the student knows. Students should bring the Regis Middle School Service Form with them when volunteering. That way, the organization supervisor or neighbor can sign the form.
Regis High School’s Service Learning Program is based on the tenet that learning and service are connected to the intellectual and moral development of each student. The goal for our students is to serve our community in a variety of ways, helping others outside of their immediate circle.
Through service, our students will gain a sense of empathy for others, leading to a desire to contribute to our community through acts of service. It will also help to develop their teamwork and leadership skills.
- A minimum of 25 hours of service are required at Regis High School each year.
- The emphasis of this work should be “outreach” to our community, primarily with non-profit organizations.
- Senior Service Hours are due on the last senior day of school. All other students' service hours are due no later than June 1.
- 5 hour minimum are to be Parish hours. This is your way to thank our parishes for their continued support of our Regis Catholic Schools. Examples: Lector, Eucharistic Minister, Choir, Fish Boils, Bible Camps, Sunday School, Church Bazaar, Altar Server, Parish chores or Regis Mass Altar Server. Students who are not a member of a parish or congregation are still required to complete 25 hours annually.
- 20 Hours are to be community based, primarily with non-profit organizations. Examples: Scouts, Community Table, Food Pantry, Humane Association, Bob’s House for Dogs, Salvation Army, Regis Events, Sacred Heart Hospital, United Cerebral Palsy, City of Eau Claire Clean-Up Days, Mayo Health Systems, Chippewa Valley Museum, Beaver Creek Reserve, LE Phillips Library, Peer Tutoring, Elder Assistance, Rotary Club Service Projects, etc.
- Bring the Service Form to your service date. You need to have the organization’s supervisor sign your form. If you forget the form, have them write a note for you.
- Babysitting, store clean-up, classroom clean-up and household chores do not meet the criteria. Specific dates should be listed, not a general time period.
- Turn your forms into the library as you complete them. Don’t wait until the last minute.
- All Service Hours are subject to approval. The Principal and Dean of Students will determine the validity of questionable service hours.
- Service Hour Forms are available in your Religion classroom, library, or on this page. There is a Regis High School Service Opportunity book available for your reference in the library. It lists service organizations looking for volunteers.