Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow Purchase Scrip Tour Today Enroll Now
The 2018-19 application period for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program is now closed.
- CLICK HERE to complete an application for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. (The website will begin accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year when the application period opens on February 1, 2018.)
- Those chosen for a voucher do not have to pay any tuition, books, enrollment fees or family fees.
- Privately funded tuition assistance is available to families that want to send their children to Regis Catholic Schools, but are not eligible for the voucher program. All families that are not currently accepted into the voucher program, but in need of tuition assistance, are HIGHLY encouraged to apply for the St. Benedict Tuition Assistance program by April 20, 2018.
- The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program application period for the 2018-19 school year is February 1 - April 20, 2018. The application and document submission period closes at 4:00 p.m. on April 20, 2018. Late applications and late required documents will NOT be accepted for any reason.
- Families with incomes below 220% of the federal poverty level are eligible to apply for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. The 2018-19 Adjusted Gross Income limits are shown below.
1 $26,532 2 $35,728 3 $44,924 $51,924 4 $54,120 $61,120 5 $63,316 $70,316 6 $72,512 $79,512 7 $81,708 $88,708 8 $90,904 $97,904
For each additional family member, add $9,196.