Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Central Office: 2728 Mall Drive, Ste 200 Eau Claire, WI 54701 (715) 830-2273
Purchase Scrip Tour Today Enroll Now
Regis Catholic Schools is a K-12 Accredited School System
Regis Catholic Schools completed the rigorous process of accreditation in April 2014 through AdvancEd which is dedicated to advancing educational excellence worldwide.
Accreditation allowed Regis Catholic Schools to examine the whole system of programs, curriculum, policies, culture and leadership to determine how well all the parts work together to meet the needs of students.
Before the April external visit of reviewers came to Regis Catholic Schools, staff committees had been formed to compile the data for the five standards.
The five standards are:
(1) Purpose and Direction
(2) Governance and Leadership
(3) Teaching and Learning
(4) Resources and Support Systems
(5) Using Data for Improvements
This process allowed us to assess our system, research our strengths and weaknesses and work towards continuous improvement. The accreditation process equipped all stakeholders with the tools to focus on educational best practices.
The external AdvancEd accreditation team highlighted Regis Catholic Schools strengths:
- Regis Catholic Schools effectively communicates and disseminates information to all stakeholders.
- There is a strong sense of Catholic identity dedicated to the system’s mission and vision.
- The Diocese and the RCS Educational Commission respects and supports the autonomy of Regis Catholic Schools.
- The family-like atmosphere of the community provides opportunities for staff to know and advocate for all students within their schools.
- Working with limited financial resources, RCS demonstrates exemplary fiscal responsibility and stewardship.
- Curriculum planning is consistent and viable with RCS Teaching and Learning Strategic Plans.
The external AdvancEd accreditation team recommendations:
- Adopt a comprehensive student assessment system that will utilize multiple measures of student performances. Use this data to meet the unique learning needs of all students.
- Provide system-wide professional development related to the collection, analysis and utilization of data.