Welcome to Jeremy Hardy's page!
Regis Catholic Schools Home Page
Welcome to Physical Education
Happy summer to everyone! All students, keep pushing for that 60 minutes of physical activity every day (go play outside!!). I will be uploading to my YouTube channel as well throughout the summer so keep checking back to revisit old videos and see new content. I look forward to seeing everyone in the Fall ready to learn!
Find my YouTube uploads Here
All Students! Please keep working towards your 60 minutes of activity every single day. Stay healthy, stay fit. Eat good foods and drink lots of water.
We have started the Fuel up to Play 60 program which I will have more information about. There is an app for that! There is information on THIS page with information about the app and student portal.
Bruce Lee quotes on growth and learning:
- “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.”
- “As you think, so shall you become.”
- “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”
- “Don’t fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”
- “Empty your mind; be formless, shapeless – like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
- “Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.”
- “I am not teaching you anything. I just help you to explore yourself.”
- “If you want to learn to swim jump into the water. On dry land no frame of mind is ever going to help you.”
- “In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup.”
- “Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do.”
- “The knowledge and skills you have achieved are meant to be forgotten so you can float comfortably in emptiness, without obstruction.”