Enrollment opens on Monday, January 28 and as we look to encourage other families to choose our schools, we want to make sure you are aware of the Tuition Referral Bonus available to your family. Referrals are very important to our schools and we thank you for sharing your experience here at Regis Catholic Schools with others.
Current families can receive a $500 tuition credit for the 2019-20 school year when referring a new family. Be sure to mention this to the family you refer so they can fill out the form to make sure you receive the credit.
- The family new to Regis Catholic Schools must complete the form. (Only one referral discount will be applied for each family per school year.)
- Both the new family and the referring family will receive a $500 referral discount off of tuition for the corresponding school year if the new family has a student entering grades 1-12. (If the new family has only one student and that student is entering kindergarten, the referring family will receive the $500 referral discount. The new family will not receive a referral discount as kindergarten is already discounted 50%. No further discounts for the new family will be applied in this case.)
- The $500 tuition bonuses will be given as a tuition credit. There is no cash value.
- Preschool is not eligible.
- The current family definition is a family that has a child or children attending Regis Catholic Schools in grades K-11 during the 2018-19 school year.
As you already know, our schools provide a high quality, peace-filled, faith-based education. We take great pride in meeting the intellectual, spiritual, and emotional needs of all students. Not only does Regis Catholic Schools focus on academic excellence, we also have manageable class sizes with caring and dedicated teachers. We have opportunities for students to give back to the community they live in, and we are teaching our students to be great community leaders.
Tuition at Regis Catholic Schools is more affordable than many people think. We offer tuition payment plans, tuition assistance, and tax deductions. We are also again participating in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program for the 2019-20 school year. If you know someone who is considering sending their child to Regis Catholic Schools, but is concerned about the cost of tuition, please let them know we will do everything we can to make a Catholic education affordable for their family.
If you have any questions, please contact Roberta Christensen, our Enrollment & Tuition Coordinator, at (715) 830-2273, ext. 1400 or rchristensen@RegisCatholicSchools.com. Referrals are very important to our schools and we thank you for sharing your experience here at Regis Catholic Schools with others. Thank you for your support!