The St. Benedict Scholarship is a scholarship based on financial need. We invite you to apply for the St. Benedict Scholarship if you have financial need. To apply for the St. Benedict Tuition Scholarship, a family must complete and submit the FACTS Grant & Aid Application by May 29, 2020. (This is an extension of our original deadline due to COVID-19.)
This application is kept confidential by FACTS. Once the application process has been completed, Regis Catholic Schools will follow-up with all applicants. Families we partner with by awarding them tuition scholarships are asked in return to do their best by supporting Regis Catholic Schools and Our Core Values. These families also have several opportunities to help Regis Catholic Schools in other ways by volunteering in our Scrip program, schools, fundraising events or event concessions.
1. How do I apply? Apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FDS3. Paper applications are also available at the Central Office and schools and include a return envelope to mail to FACTS Grant & Aid. Do not return applications to the schools or Central Office.
2. Is there an income limit or guideline to receive tuition assistance? No. FACTS Grant & Aid will use the information you provide to them to determine how much your family may need depending on your family situation. There is no income limit to apply. FACTS Grant & Aid will generate a need based report for RCS. All information is kept confidential.
3. Is there a fee to apply? Yes. There is a $30 non-refundable fee due to FACTS Grant & Aid when you submit your application.
4. Is there a deadline to apply? Please apply by May 29, 2020. If you can’t meet this deadline, please contact the Enrollment & Tuition Coordinator at (715) 830-2273 ext. 1400.
5. What kind of financial information do I need to submit to FACTS Grant & Aid? You will need to upload, mail or fax to FACTS Grant & Aid copies of your W-2s and 1040 Federal Tax return. These documents need to be submitted to FACTS Grant & Aid (not RCS).
6. When will I be notified of the amount of the St. Benedict Tuition Assistance Scholarship? Regis Catholic Schools will notify families by June 30.