Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow Purchase Scrip Tour Today Enroll Now
Current families can receive a $1,000 tuition credit for the 2018-19 school year when referring a new family that enrolls a student in any grade 1-12.
- The new family is required to list the referring family's name when they enroll.
- Eligible enrolling grades are 1-12. (No kindergarten or preschool.)
- The $1,000 bonus will be given as a tuition credit. There is no cash value.
- The referring family can split the bonus with the new family, if desired.
- The current family definition is a family that has a child or children attending Regis Catholic Schools in grades K-11 during the 2017-18 school year.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Brogelman, our Enrollment & Tuition Coordinator, at (715) 830-2273, ext. 1400.